A cookie is a small text file containing numbers and letters that is stored on your computer or other device after visiting our site. They allow our site to recognise you when you return to it and help us to provide you with a good experience. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies.
Cookies help us to analyse how well our site is performing and recommend content that we think you would like, based on things you’ve looked at previously. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Some of the cookies we use improve functionality of our site, so if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, you might find that you can’t access some aspects of our site, or that parts of the site don’t function in the way you might expect them to. This is because life is never as much fun without cookies.
Cookies can help us to collect information about the way you use the site.
They also enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and customise our site according to your interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our site.
We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies that we use and if this page does not answer all of your queries or if you would like cookie recipes, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org Our cookies do not store information which could identify you personally, such as your contact details.
- analytical/performance cookies, which recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site;
- functionality cookies which are used to recognise you when you return to the site and enable content to be personalised for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences; and
- targeting cookies which record your visits to the website, pages visited and links you have followed to make the website and advertising more relevant to you.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to do so. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access or use certain parts of our site.
If you have any queries about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Contact: Head of Legal Practice
Address: Alpaca, Suite 5B, Platform, New Station Street, Leeds, LS1 4JB
Telephone: 0113 347 4733